Get coupons for AdWords, AdCenter and YPN for $400 by buying hosting for $60!
Also get .com domains from them for shocking low rates - only $7/year for .com with free lifetime private registration included!

Wednesday 29 April 2009

banner ad performance

Several monthes ago I've bought a banner using non-google advertising broker on a site that has my target audience. It was claimed that my banner will be shown 150k times per month.

Too bad that broker doesn't allow to see real number of times banner was displayed. I was getting approx 3-5 clicks daily on that banner (I didn't track number of conversions).

It costed me $50/month. It seems more experiments are needed with that broker (it has too many sites in database to choose from).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're wasting your money if you're not tracking conversions.

Andrew